Sunday, October 14, 2018

Gunotsav 2018 Question Papers Class III - Reading

গুণোৎসৱ ২০১৮ ৰ প্ৰশ্নকাকত

Reading
Class iii
Language II (English)

(Self Evaluation)

FRAME–1
(i) Look at the pictures.
(ii) Wash all the vegetables before cooking.
(iii) How many books are there in the bag?
(iv) Write the story in proper order.
(v) Nina is a happy girl.

FRAME–2
(i) Look at the beautiful flower.
(ii) I don't want those books.
(iii) There is a flower garden in the school playground.
(iv) Nina's aunt lives in Guwahati.
(v) "I will help you", said the boy.

FRAME–3
(i) The leaves of the tree appeared little by little.
(ii) They could not pull up the big turnip.
(iii) Place the sand in the glass.
(iv) What did the child hear?
(v) He was happy because he did well in his examination.

FRAME–4
(i) Ramen is behind Ramila in the queue.
(ii) Those are my ducks.
(iii) Aren't they beautiful?
(iv) We should cut our nails regularly.
(v) Keep your playground clean.

FRAME–5
(i) Dhanti is very neat and tidy.
(ii) Rina drinks water from the filter.
(iii) Don't eat uncovered food.
(iv) I wear clean clothes.
(v) A paintbrush is used to paint.

(External Evaluation)

FRAME-1
(1) He is a kind person.
(2) I read in class II.
(3) She is wearing a beautiful dress.
(4) I am improving day by day.
(5) I want to pull up the enormous turnip.

FRAME–2
(1) Nina is a tall girl.
(2) My mother is a teacher.
(3) I love to go to school.
(4) Apple is my favorite fruit.
(5) I would like to grow roses in my garden.

FRAME–3
(1) He is swimming in the river.
(2) Sonu saw a butterfly.
(3) There are some pink flowers in the garden.
(4) He wanted to catch the butterfly.
(5) He walked slowly and silently to catch the butterfly.

FRAME–4
(1) Have a bath everyday.
(2) Joy washes his hands before eating.
(3) Rose is a beautiful flower.
(4) Guwahati is a big city.
(5) We can not see the other side of the sea.

FRAME–5
(1) Rani is a little girl.
(2) Bornagar is a big town.
(3) The cow is eating grass.
(4) She is riding a bicycle.
(5) We have a flower garden in our school.

Click the below button to download.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Etiam at libero iaculis, mollis justo non, blandit augue. Vestibulum sit amet sodales est, a lacinia ex. Suspendisse vel enim sagittis, volutpat sem eget, condimentum sem.

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.: